There is plenty of link tree-creating tools in the market but There is something similar about them, but you won’t find it in MEAU Link trees, and that is paying charges for using their features. You can try all the tools, and most of them won’t let you enjoy the tool for free.
MEAU lets you use the platform for free and get the best out of it. I know when it comes to paying money for something, people usually back off until it is crucial. So we let you enjoy the tool for free.
Many such features will make you sign up with MEAU, a unique feature from MEAU is the link tree timeline, where you will find link trees of the experts from every field sharing link trees with beneficial pieces of information.
You get in-depth analytics of your link tree for free of cost, either for the overall links or any particular link. MEAU provides real-time analytics and lets you create a link tree with as many links as you want. You can also add social buttons and links to your digital portfolio.
There are even more features that MEAU provide you, and some of the things that you can use MEAU for are –
- You can create a campaign to promote a product, link to the articles on your website.
- You can increase engagement or the reach of your website.
- Promoting a huge number of products, or even fewer products.
How to Add MEAU link tree to Social Sites?
You can add MEAU to any social media website without any problem there are few simple things that you will have to follow to add a link tree link to your social media accounts.
The very first thing that you will need to do is create a linktree. You can read our other blog to see how to create a linktree in MEAU.
Add Linktree to Instagram Bio.
- Log in to your Instagram account and go to your profile.
- Click the edit profile button, and you will see an interface as shown below.
3. You will have to enter the link of your linktree in the website section and then submit it.
4. The link of your linktree is published in your Instagram profile.
Below you can see a picture of how a linktree link looks on Instagram.
Add Linktree to Twitter Bio.
- Log in to your Twitter account and go to your profile.
- Click the edit profile button and you will see an interface as shown below.
3. You will have to enter the link of your link tree in the website section and then save it.
4. The link of your link tree is published in your Twitter profile.
Below you can see a picture of how a link tree link looks on Twitter. @https://meau.in/linktree/social_media
By following the same steps, you can add the link of your link tree to any social media website too without worrying about any problem or paying any money for it.